Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pose for the camera, now: flick! flick! flick!

About two weeks ago I came home to a beautifully wrapped (in purple, my favorite color no less) gift waiting for me on my desk. To my surprise...it was a digital camera from my boo! Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE taking pics! I even posted on here once about how boring a blog is with no pictures, but now those days are over! It's funny because as badly as I've wanted a camera, now that I have one I have no time to take pictures...ah - the irony of life. But at least I know that whenever I'm ready I can snap away! It's better to have something and not need it than to need it and not have it. A special shout out goes to 1/2 of Double Trouble for letting me document my life over the last year and borrow her camera whenever I needed it!

No comments: